Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Quote of the Day - April 19, 2017

God had answered once again my prayers for the week. Due to miscalculation of our financial budget, still about eight days more for the next salary, but we're almost negative now (today). I prayed to Him and asked for the Holy Spirit to guide me how to manage everything, and yes indeed, my prayers were answered and everything would be okay.

I then remembered what Jesus had commanded, " Don't worry..." "He also commanded " Do not set your heart on what you are to eat and drink. Stop worrying. Let all the nations of the world run after these things. Your Father knows that you need them. Seek rather the Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you."

Thank you my Lord God. I found strength and encouragement from your statements above. You're truly a redeemer, a rock, our protector, our shield and our great provider. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment