Monday, April 24, 2017

Quote of the Day - April 24, 2017

One thing that had developed in me since the time I was baptized with the Holy Spirit, is the prayer habit. I can't start the day without a prayer.

I am a firm believer of what the scriptures says about seeking God first, before anything else. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you."

This has been working with me for more than a decade already since that baptism.

I also had developed a scripture reading habit since then, until I was able to read all in the Bible (cover to cover) and finished it three times.

I was not able to sustain it when I was transferred from Thailand to my home country. Now, striving again not only to make a Bible reading habit, but also starts writing every reflections I have on what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment