Thursday, April 27, 2017

Quote of the Day - April 27, 2017

I still remember one of the Sunday's Holy masses I had attended in the church many years ago with the Priest said "We can be angry without committing sin." And his very good example that almost everyone could relate to it was the story of Jesus who got angry with the merchants doing business in the temple.

Today, while riding a jeepney going back home from work, I got angry with the driver for he was driving as if nobody else driving in the road. I was so worried that we may got accident because for several times, we almost banged to the other vehicles.

So, I asked him to be careful of his driving for he has lots of passengers. Fortunately for us, after crossing the intersection, he was caught for he had allowed a passenger to get off at the traffic light at the road intersection which is really prohibited in that area.

While arguing with one of the four traffic enforcers, I asked the other guy to come over so he could hear what I was going to tell him. When he's near, I told him, please check this driver for I think he's drunk, then I got off and transfer to another jeepney.

I don't know what happen then, whether he was arrested or allowed to proceed to his destination.

Just pray for the safety of the other passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment